This is the official CDC software used in this epidemic. It is an adapted EpiInfo7 version that supports contact tracing etc.
- Humanitarian Open Street Map Team
These folks crowdsource the digital annotation of satellite maps and aerial photos. The latter are taken by high-quality aerial drones which quickly become standard equipment for missions.
- Shapefiles for Guinea, Liberia, Sierra-Leone The site also has offline maps for GPS devices.
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Ebola Mapshttps://www1.nga.mil/MediaRoom/LeadingStories/Pages/Ebolarelief.aspx
- Install Qgis: https://qgis.org/de/site/forusers/download.html
- Load Liberia Shapefiles and extract: https://download.geofabrik.de/africa/liberia-latest.shp.zip
- Start QGis
- Move all *.shp files (and only the *.shp files) on the open and empty QGis map-window
- Link to Manson’s Tropical Diseases on Ebola: free PDF
- The Lancet https://ebola.thelancet.com/
- Filovir Website https://www.filovir.com/
- Science https://www.sciencemag.org/site/extra/ebola/